Owner: Progressive Development LLC
Architect: Gerald Traub Architects

The steel frame four-story structure was built in 1926. Hardwood floors, punched tin ceilings, exposed brick, and a mezzanine make this building a jewel in downtown Sanford. Renovations include installation of new and rehabilitation of various areas of the building. In order to bring the building up to the current code, the work for this project included the following:


  • elevator
  • sprinkler system
  • new HVAC
  • new electrical
  • new plumbing systems
  • recreation of original lobby area
  • plaster patching
  • and up-grading of existing stair system
Print Friendly