Old Davidson County Courthouse

Contact Us to Learn More

 

Constructed in 1858, The Old Davidson County Courthouse is a two story, gable front stuccoed stone temple-form building which features a prostyle hexastyle portico with fluted Roman Corinthian columns, clock tower, and stone porch.

PCCI completed a nearly 12 month renovation to the exterior of the Courthouse which included repairs to the hidden guttering system, exterior wood component restoration/rehabilitation, complete removal and reinstallation of a traditional three coat stucco system, exterior painting, and stone step/porch restoration.

 

Print Friendly