Owner: Progressive Development Company, LLC
Architect: Gerald Traub, Design-Build
Originally built around 1909, the former town hall building in Sanford was completely renovated and restored. It is a two-story brick structure dominated by a massive three-story central tower. The tower is covered by a convex, four-slope metal roof and capped by a domed and columned lantern. The building is ornamented with a variety of decorative brickwork, including corbelling, stepped dentils, horizontal banding and a mix of flat-segmental, and round-arched windows. Municipal offices were moved out in 1980, the building is now being used as commercial office space.